Spalding Orthotics and Orthopedics is located in Saskatchewan and is now serving clients in Yorkton! Our Orthotic Facility is the only Facility in Saskatchewan Accredited by the Board of Accreditation of Prescription Footh Orthoic Laboratories.
We specialize in creating custom products that are designed specifically for each and every patient’s size, shape and specific needs.
The fact that we have our own Orthopedic Lab gives us the ability to provide our clients with the best quality control at a low cost. Every product we custom make is backed by a 90-day 100% guarantee, as well as a limited lifetime warranty on parts and labor.
Patients are seen by appointment only!
For your convenience, we accept payment with VISA, Master Card, Cheque and Cash.
In addition, our clinic accepts and is recognized by the following insurance carriers:
WCB, SGI, NIHB (Indian Affairs), DVA, RCMP and all other private insurance carriers like Great West Life, Blue Cross, GMS, Sun Life, etc…
We specialize in the following:
- Custom-made Foot Orthotics for treatment of Plantar Fasciitis, Metatarsalgia, Diabetic ulcers or Biomechanical foot related problems
- Ankle Foot Orthotics (AFO’s) for the treatment of Foot Drop due to stroke, CP or trauma
- Lower extremity Prosthetics
- Knee Braces for treatment of ligament injuries or Osteo-arthritis
- Wrist braces for treatment of ligament or neurological injuries
- Spinal Bracing for Scoliosis
- Footwear and Helmets
Contact us today!